Saturday, December 16, 2006

Masturbation Makes It Better

     I have found myself tossing and turning all through the “night” these past couple of days, haunted by something beyond my conscience mind. My dreams have all been skewed, finding myself in real life situations but in doomed bearings. Yesterday I was trapped in a math problem with a couple of other colleagues. While they proceed in answering all their Herculean mathematical problems, I struggle to find the solution. Almost unwillingly I abide in formulating an answer, tossing my body with every failed attempt and loosing sleep.
     I had another dream, staring off pleasant, agglomerating myself (and yes I’m still fixated) my ex but they’re a twist. Time had past and although I still looked the same-a sexy, charming young man-she had transformed into something hideous, losing her congenial beauty that captivated me. I still gave it a try, remembering the good times we had shared together but she had lost all essence of the person I had known, condemning me into a questioning reality.
     Before that I was surrounded in my usual atmosphere of inmates and jail bars, conducting my usual business of running my kitchen. Then my mind lost the grasp of power and the inmates no longer listened to me, leaving me vulnerable to their tauntings and misbehavior (doesn’t sound scary but it was horrible). That night my bed was a running ground, waking up with tossed blankets and wet from perspiration.
     There were others to faint to remember in detail except for the agony that I felt all through my half dazed sleep. I don’t understand the significance behind my apocalyptical dreams but I must conclude that my daily stress has finally caught up with me, portraying itself in an imaginary gauge. All I can do now is masturbate (releasing some stress of cores) and hope for the best.

No comments: