Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Coffee and a Homosexual

     The creamy and bitter taste of coffee has for some time seduced me to a daily habit of consumption. Working from midnight to morning is a challenge that has become manageable thanks to the assistance of that Colombian bean, roasted until all the moisture leaves the it, crushed into powder and then brewed in steaming hot water and finally drank by night crawlers like myself, using it only for its caffeine content. A matter of survival and pleasure. Although I must admit that I have come to enjoy its flavor with no sugar added-black like the night sky-or any flavoring at all; I love coffee with Irish Cream flavor.
     Seven Eleven has been contributing to my Irish ecstasy, having fresh brewed coffee anytime of the day and a gay smiling face awaiting my arrival. Yes I did say gay. While indulging in my bitter addiction I have conquered a young man heart unwillingly. My handsome face and sex appeal has a young man cuming in his pants every time I go in to buy a cup if coffee. Thanks to his crush on me he has been giving me free coffee drinks, stamping my coffee card two to three times every time I go in. I cant say I feel bad that I am using him for the coffee but I can now say I understand the power that woman use against men to get what they want, never giving up their goodies but using us to hook them up.
     I have been neglecting him for the past week or so, feeling a little guilty from my newfound powers (that and I don’t want to send the wrong message). Then again if I could have a gay guy get a crush at me at all the stores I shop at and get hooked up I really would not mind, considering the possibilities of cheap merchandise. The funniest part about the gay guy at Seven Eleven is that he is the stereotypical gay Mexican, having his feminine accent and dramatizing homosexuality, having highlights in his hair and colored contacts. With every sip of coffee I take I can taste my chargeless appealing powers to gay men. If only it worked with women.

2 comments:

Jeremy said...

Haha, I hope people don't think that your dad is the 7-11 guy.

Mr. Guapo said...

hahahaha I thought the exact same thing, but I just had to put it on.