Thursday, November 23, 2006

Writers Begining

     It's funny to think how life changes and sends people spiraling into different directions in life. If you were to tell me just a couple of months ago that I was going to be writing-anything-on line I would say it would be a joke. My life was too consumed in materialism and the goal of becoming rich before anybody so that I could be "happy". I ran around working and striving for the perfect girl, house, career, and even friends (something I had already obtained) and so I was blinded. My sudden thrill and aspiration to become a good writer came from a love I still hold secret and only a couple of friends know: An unpublished truth. My writing has become now more of a release of thoughts into the world, knowing that only fate will let certain people read my confused and drained out mind.
     Lets start at the begging of my writing, starting on a small project instructed by the most eccentric woman I have ever met. Mrs. Hoffman is what I define as the "Mac" (the computer) person, complicated and hard to use but once mastered a great asset as a person (I can only imagine as a lover also). Her twisted smile reveals anything a man wants to know and like a bird knows their secret chirps, knowingly sings her thoughts into great lessons and teachings, burning the writer within anyone willing to listen. She comes dressed in colors that any Chef can taste, brining in spring squashes, summer fruits, autumn apples, and winter wheat. She’s a savory dish. As I write I can only think of her thoughts in my words, clinging to her state of mind, hoping that maybe a thought or a certain defining sentence might cling to there her and she might call me a "writer". I would cum in my pants if that ever happened. So as I wrote my first Flowing sentence for Mrs. Hoffman I was also opening a new page in my "adult" life as a writer.
     And to whom do I also owe a great deal of gratitude to introduce me to this blog, in which I feel like a dog in a park, drooling and spunky with the though of endless fun awaiting my arrival, Jeremy. He has for some time been a great friend to me, and is truly a gentleman and a scholar. Although Jeremy seems reluctant to head out into the “real” world (or what people think is), he is as real as they come. I find him to be truer than many people I have come to meet in my early travels. His ambition to learn-on his own-give me a source or definition of “higher education”, being one that a person really wants to obtain and not out of obligation or pressure. He has given me that source of wanting to write, not for a purpose of making money or even getting through school, but instead that self fulfillment that we all really wish to get.
     Before writing blogs here (not that I have many) I was posting my blogs on myspace (not a good idea). It was a good beginning but I found my writing becoming biased on the side of my ex-girlfriend (to make a long story short, she left me and is with another guy now and she has pictures of them posted in her page). My writings showed hints of things that she liked, ignoring or setting aside my actual accountability. My writing became more offensive to me, ruining my thoughts and showing the world a view of something I was not. Pointless writing, all for the purpose that she might like something I said and maybe want to talk to me or-anything.
     Now liberated and with the a little more enthusiasm I will start to write again, starting a new begining in the world of Blogger. Sitting here listening to Jack 93.1, enjoying the nibbles on my feet by my dog; I see a universal and almost unfathomable amount of possibilities. So sit back relax and let me tell you about my life.

3 comments:

Jeremy said...

I am flattered and it is my honor to aide you in your travels.

Mr. Guapo said...

seems less like traveling and more of just being blown around.

Femi said...

very interesting for a first blog and good luck with it all, I know from personal experience how hard it is keep updating a blog site with interesting stuff but I'm sure you can do it...so i'll be checking it out regularly.